MECAL is a fast-growing, global engineering organisation, headquartered in Enschede, the Netherlands. With Dutch offices located in Enschede, Groningen, Eindhoven and our US-based office in Virginia MECAL employs approximately 125 people worldwide. We offer a wide range of innovative, high-tech products and services to the Semiconductor- and related High-tech / Systems industry in close cooperation with outstanding partners.
Products and Services
MECAL provides all competencies needed to develop mechatronic products from specification phase into series production. Within our ISO controlled product generation process MECAL manages and carries out the entire project from specification until hardware realisation in house. For our Analysis & Measurements group in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we are looking for a
Team leader Mechanical FEM-analyses (Eindhoven)
- Knowledge and ability to use FEM and other analysis tools/methods to analyse high tech systems.
- Define analysis/measurement plans for design support and optimization.
- Executing and leading analysis assignments.
- Pro-active interaction with customer on deliverables, progress, planning and budgets.
- Resource planning for a team of specialists.
- Coaching and mutually set-up plans for personal development of team members.
- Contribute to internal knowledge/tool development related to analyses and measurements.
- Indication: 40% of time performing analysis projects / 60% managing analyses projects, coaching and resource planning for a team of typically 5 engineers.
- Academic M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace.
- Preferably >7 years of work experience in the field of FEM-analyses.
- Good knowledge of applied mechanics and dynamics theory.
- Capabilities (communicative skills, resource planning) to lead a team of specialists.
- Knowledge of, and experience with commercial FEM Software, preferably ANSYS and/or HyperWorks.
- Good presentation skills.
- You have good knowledge of the English language.
- Pro-active in cooperating and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
For more information you can contact Elles Boerrigter, Human Resource Manager, at +31 (0)53 48 21 400 or email@example.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without instructions.