Advanced Tower Systems (ATS) is a fast-growing business who has developed a tower concept for large wind turbines as an economically and logistically attractive alternative to steel towers. ATS is active in the field of renewable energies, with a focus on the global wind energy sector. We supply turbine manufacturers, utilities/IPPs and project developers in local markets.
ATS offers hybrid towers for larger and higher wind turbines, which increases the energy production considerably because of better wind conditions at these heights. The patented hybrid tower combines a precast concrete segmented tower with tubular steel tower sections on top.
For our office in Enschede, we are looking for a:
SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER
- Performing strength analyses on precast concrete towers and foundations for different turbine types and heights, analytically as well with Finite Element Method
- Making practical and competitive design proposals and sketches
- Managing the certification process, communicating with certification institutes and other
- Optimising the designs, achieving improvements for the production and installation process
- Developing new, innovative tower designs based on the ATS tower concept, precast foundations, towers for production in remote areas
- Good employment conditions.
- Short lines of communication.
- Involvement in a world changing industry.
- A fast growing company with a lot of opportunities.
- An open and pleasant work environment.
- A challenging, broad position with good developmental and educational opportunities.
For more information you can e-mail Dick van Haare (Human Resources) or contact him at +31(0) 53 4821 400 mail email@example.com . Check also the section Wind Energy Industry on the website. You can send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , Attn: Mr. Dick van Haare.